June 2018

Gwen, Emily, and I have had a very successful routine added to our daily tasks! We started going to the gym near our house in January, and it is part of our normal! I drop the kids off at the day care, go workout for an hour, and then pick them up! It's been so fun to have something to do, especially when it's so hot during the summer! The girls never fail to run directly to the pool to check out the water and see if anyone is swimming. I love this little routine so much!

Gwen had her very first dance recital. I have to say that we were a little disappointed with the lack of communication with this dance studio. There was a big flub on their end and they failed to let me know that dance pictures were happening, and there was never any recognition of said flub, but the recital was delightful. Gwen was a newcomer and did one dance, and it was the cutest thing. We are planning on going to a new studio in the fall, and have heard great things!

Jake went to Nevada and met more of his biological family! We love Jan and have all met her, so Jake said it was really great to meet her husband, Chris, and their children! He talked about it for a week straight, and still mentions stories from that time he spent with them! We're so excited for these relationships to continue to grow!

At the end of the month we went to Disneyland with our best friends, the Blackburn family! We rented a home near a few minutes away from the parking structure. Jake and I both had to work the day we decided to leave, and so Nick and Allisa took our kids and drove with all the kids! IT WAS AMAZING to drive there alone! hahahaha! I'm so thankful for the time we had because we really don't get time on a weekly basis due to Jake's time intensive schedule, and it was so fun! I laugh remembering how we would be like, "Can you believe we've kept up a conversation for over 5 minutes without being interrupted!?" It was great, and we really have the best friends ever. I know I'll never be able to repay them, but I'm going to try every day!

Jake and I got to California around 12:45 am, and we all woke up ready for California Adventure. It was the Pixar celebration, so we wanted to see it all! It was so magical. I always end up lacking in photos from trips because we play and spend quality time together, so the few I have are extra special! Our trip with the Blackburn bunch was a memory I'll never forget! It was the best!

Our Disneyland trip also went into July, so there will be pictures in that update as well!
Jake and the Bishop clan!!!!!!!!!

Dress rehearsal for the recital.
Also during the rehearsal. They danced to a song called "Teddy Bear Twist" 

WE LOVE THIS DANCE CREW! Kyndra brought Gwen to dance every time! She is the best!


Grandma and Papa Ellsworth made it down!

♥♥♥♥
Kyndra/Nanny/Ninna/Minna/Momma

Jake and I ate at Carthay Cafe in California Adventure! Anniversary splurge!
Happy 8 years!







Comments

Popular Posts