We hosted our first annual breakfast potluck and bike parade! We had a ton of neighbors participate and it was such a hit. We want to make it a tradition.
Our summer was full of swim meets, dive meets, and swimming for the kids. Meredith and I maintained our daily gym routine and we killed it with our strong muscles.
Emily turned 10!! Double digits!! I took the day off and took Emily out for a "this or that" day and we went to Build a Bear, the mall for squishies, Swig, In N Out, Five Below, Dutch Bros, and more. She loved picking a card for each activity and I think it'll be a fun one to repeat!
Gwen went to championships for summer swim and got bronze (3rd place) for 100 yd freestyle and 100 yd backstroke. We celebrated with a dinner at Bobby-Q and that was our first time. It was delicious.
I got called to serve in the Young Women's presidency in my ward. I'm over the younger girls and one of my favorite people is always with me! Shout out to Gwen!!!! Best girly.
Gwen also went to a basketball camp at Poston before the school year started. She met some new friends and the coaches. She also went to a Poston prep/orientation!
 |
| Family Pic! |
 |
| Emily's neck tattoo. |
 |
| Jake and Verity with one of Nicole's amazing signs! |
 |
| Huntr/x, duh. |
 |
| Someone said, "I bet you can't hold all of your kids" and I immediately stood to prove them wrong! They all wiggles uncontrollably or I would've picked up Fred too. |
 |
| Emily and Wade at Skyine! |
 |
| Happy birthday, Emily!!! |
 |
| We love our double digit girl! |
 |
| Look at our mileage!!! I loved it. We've put every one of these miles on. |
 |
| Gideon hosted a cool series of movie nights and we had them recreate a photo here. |
 |
| Cute. I love when Jake takes pictures of me with the small humans. |
 |
| Temple selfies. I also got dunked and the boy was a young teen and he was not strong enough to lift me back up. What a thrill! |
 |
| Gwennie forever! |
 |
| Boo boo. He didn't quite cover the owie, but he did it himself and was proud. |
 |
| Checking out his owies. |
 |
| I love sleeping pictures. |
 |
| Mas sleep. |
 |
| Game night because Wade went to bed early! This was fun!!! |
 |
| Dinner at Bobby Q. This restaurant had the best customer service I've ever experienced. |
 |
| Mer Mer and Ver Ver in the sauna on our last day of living together. |
 |
| Gwen, the champion! |
 |
| LOL! The timing. Love her. |
 |
| Jake's art |
 |
| Wade got a new swimsuit and so did Gwen. Wade is very proud of his jammer (aka jammin) |
 |
| Emily's free birthday drink from Dutch Bros. They outdo themselves every single birthday! |
 |
| Emily loves squishies! |
 |
| Birthday swig! |
 |
| Fred being Fred, aka suspicious. |
 |
| Emily's earring sun tan. |
 |
| Birthday girl!!! |
Comments