November and Family Pictures 2021

 My birthday started the month off with fun. I love working on my birthday because I get to tell at least 8 people who come in for cleanings, and I think it is so funny. 

We got to go tour the Mesa Temple in downtown Mesa. The girls loved it and got to see where Jake and I got married. We loved sharing that with them.  I also was able to take some work friends to see the temple it was fun to be with them.

We spent Thanksgiving with the Uchytil family. The Udalls hosted and always go all out. We ate a feast, and then played games for the entire afternoon. Prior to dinner, we got together with Maria, Hayden, Kate, Jeremy, Cordelia, and Cassidy and saw "Encanto"! It was so good. Everyone cried! Cordelia and Cass came to dinner with us, and we loved it. 

We put our holiday decor up right away! No shame, but last year we didn't have a healthy holiday (remember pneumonia and Covid!?) so we opted to decorate earlier than usual. I have no regrets. This also works out because we have to take it down right away since I'm hosting a bridal shower here in January. 















































Comments

mce said…
What a wonderful month for all of you Denham people !!! we surely do love you lots !!!
Jan said…
The girls have grown so much! It feels like time is wizzing by! Love love love the pictures!xoxo
Anonymous said…
Beautiful family.

Popular Posts