April 2021

 Easter came early in April this year and our church had its semi annual conference for the same weekend. The girls got new dresses for Easter, and this year I finally let them have full reign over what they wanted to pick. When you see the dresses and "sessories" (short for accessories), I think you'll really see their personalities sparkle. Literally. 

We had round two of matching dresses because Grammy Jan and Grandpa Chris sent us some fabulous, pink, and floral dresses with coordinating headbands. 

We continued on with soccer practices and games, and Gwen is really getting good. A fellow team mate's mom approached me and wants to recruit Gwen for their team next year! I felt such pride! She loves the game, and she works hard because she wants to get scoals! (Goals and scores). The words my kids make up are so great. I know they won't use them forever so I want to write them down and never forget!

Our church congration has started meeting up on a weekly basis on Wednesday nights and the young men and adult leaders planned a trip for all of the youth to Krazy Air! We had so much fun. It felt like a sweet reunion. Both Jake and I serve with the youth and so Wednesday night is full of scheduling and coordination, but it has worked out for us. 

Jake and Jordan (Shauni's boyfriend) planned a date for us to go on a UTV ride in the desert and it was a blast. Jake totally surprised me. I was thinking we were going to dinner or watching a movie, but Jordan pulled up with a trailer! It was so fun! I took the most excellent picture of Shauni! The dirt made her hair look white and caked into our smile lines. She looked like a sweet older lady and I loved it so much. 

At school, Gwen is doing alphabet days until the end of the school year. It was her day (G-day) and she got to make and bring home a snow globe. She was so proud. I'm constantly surprised with how much thought goes into the education of my daughters! I'm blown away by the new games, songs, and ideas all teachers have. That is a role I've always admired, but since Covid it has exploded. 

Emily got her school pictures back and I'm so thankful for them! She is a star and so fabulous! She has a new best friend every day. She loves her teachers. She is just the best woman. 





















Comments

mce said…
I love this !!!

Popular Posts