January 2019

January started out cold and wet! We played with fireworks at 7pm, and put the girls in bed shortly after!

I watched a Netflix show about decluttering. I'd read Marie Kondo's book years ago when it first came out, but her Netflix show and my friends tidying moved me to "tidy up" as well!!! I got a hold of every room, every closet, and even the attic! I would definitely put us in the minimalism category, but now everything has a place and makes much more sense!

In December, I started a new job working as a hygienist for a couple days each month, and we just really relished in spring cleaning, spending time with family, and hitting up all the parks we could!
Gwen selfie

Her hair is so pretty!

Emily's hair is getting so long!

Dr. Emily!

I don't have a pantry, so this is what I've made work for us!

Spice cabinet!

That knick knack container is the biggest mess in our whole home, but it has whatever you  need. ha!

Another Gwen selfie!

Gwen, Emily, and Ian!

The girls got library cards and are so proud!

Emily and Jake went on a date while I took Gwen to the ENT!

Emily loves sticking out her tongue.

Jake made us some delicious kabobs!

Medicine cabinet cleaning!

Gwen at preschool, searching for the hibernating bear.

Comments

Popular Posts