February 2018

We had a lot of fun in February!

I purchased tickets to see Hamilton and the show date finally arrived! Jake and I were able to get Chipotle before the show, and had enough time to eat and get seated. We had excellent seats! The show was wonderful and we were so close that we could see the sweat on the actors foreheads! It was crazy! I loved it.

Jake and I went on another date to mountain bike near the Superstitions. That was so relaxing, but I forgot how much it can hurt your bum if you aren't used to riding! We've since recovered.

I took Gwen for her first manicure and pedicure. She loved it and told me to be quiet whenever I'd ask her how she was. She took this experience very seriously. She picked pink and got white flowers on her toes.

Carolyn got married! Her wedding was beautiful and a great highlight of our month!

Jake got the results of his Ancestry.com DNA kit! Turns out, he is 29% western European, 26% Great British, 15% Scandinavian, and 10% Native American! We laughed pretty hard because Jake was always so certain he was a lot more Hispanic, and the laughter started when we saw the Scandinavian portion! He got his results in the middle of the months, and later in the month received a special email, but he's going to write about that and I'll post it when he's done!



Carolyn's wedding!

Gwen and Berlyn

Gwen nursing her baby doll. I asked her what she was doing, and she said, "My baby is hungry!"

Emily loves Ender.

Right before her haircut!

Valentine's morning cuddle.

Making Valentine's cards.

HAMILTON!



Emily wore this mask for hours. It was comical!


Denham girls at the temple. Best grass ever.

Valentine's Day party cookie decorating!

View from our bike ride



I got a chemical peel and it makes my skin flake off!





Comments

mce said…
hello, i love your blog. and your pictures. and your story. can't wait to read about march 2018. love mce

Popular Posts