Ellsworth Family Adventure 2017

We celebrated my parent's 40th anniversary in style this October! We started the long week off with Curtis's baptism! One of the best things about the gospel of Jesus Christ is that there is no universal way that the spirit testifies. I've been to a fair share of baptisms and without a doubt, Curtis's had the most vivacious and exuberant spirit testifying to us all of simple truths, and it was so special!

We left our home on Sunday for California. We hosted the Rollers and my parents that weekend, and they went to church, but we just left town :) Our hotel was great. We got there in great time with no issues.

On Monday, we took family pictures. Tuesday was temple day and we went and did a session in the Newport Beach temple. On Wednesday and Thursday we went to Disneyland. It was so magical. All of it.

It's been a long time since we've all been together, and I loved it. I loved seeing my girls play with their cousins. I loved talking to my nieces and nephews. I LOVED IT ALL.

Gwen was so happy at Disneyland! She took it very seriously that she was meeting her royal idols. She met Cinderella first, and Jake nearly cried because Cinderella was so sweet to Gwen. Gwen didn't smile in most of the pictures we took of her with the princesses because she took it so seriously! She knew she was meeting these important people! She was so reverent! It was hilarious and sweet. Emily liked the churros and everyone loved Minnie Mouse.

On Thursday, Jake took Emily back to the hotel around 1:00pm and Gwen and I stayed until 10:00 pm! We loved it. At the end of the night, Gwen told me, "Momma, it hurts!" When I asked her what hurt, she said, "All of it!" hahaha! She fell asleep on the shuttle and I just want to take her to Disneyland every day now.

 We went to the beach, we ate out a ton, and we just had non stop fun!


Curtis' baptism!!!!

Starting our excursion!

Beach pictures and oreo bribes!

Papa and Emily!

My twin and I! Berit forever!

Jake pushing a car to the nearest WalMart. This car broke down and Jake pushed them about 1.5 up the road!

Emily snuggles and hotel couches!

Newport Beach Temple

SHE LOVED THE SAND!

Right before the seagulls tried to snatch Gwen.

Emily really enjoys snuggling with Papa

Gwen and Cinderella!

STAR TOURS!

I love them.

Gwen and Ridge stole Mary's hand before Delaney even had a chance.

Gwen's fave: It's A Small World!

Mid day snoozes!

She loved getting autographs!

She's not smiling because she doesn't know Aurora and because there's money in the well across from her.

"We're twins, Aladdin!"-Jake "I always wanted a brother!"-Aladdin

GWEN WAS PUMPED WHEN SHE MET POCAHONTAS!

Aunt Hannah met up with us at Disneyland!

SHADOWMAN! He had such a short line because people don't know what they're missing out on!

See Gwen's side eye?? She knows not to trust this dude.

hahahahahah!!!! SOAKED. We went back to the hotel after this.

Jake is my best friend ever.

Gwen and Ariel!

Emily, Ridge, Delaney, and Gwen

Minnie and Mini!

Soul Mates!

Waiting to catch Sofia!

Flik was so cool!

Exhausted but not giving up!
Cars Land

I have the very best women for sisters!

Comments

Popular Posts