Month 1.

Gwenny is a fantastic 10 pounds and 21 inches tall.
She sleeps 5-6 hour stretches at night and only wakes up for a light snack.
Her BFF is Jake and Lambie. Sometimes me, but mostly she thinks I'm planning to steal Lambie from her.
Mini is social. She needs noise to be comfortable and to sleep.
She loves to snuggle.
When she's upset, she likes to be shushed really loudly in her ear. It calms her down instantly.
Her hands are her worst enemies. They grab her hair and make her really sad.
She loves baths.
She likes to poop on Jake.
Gwen LOVES walks. We go on daily walks, and she cannot get enough. She'll cry when we stop to look at something on the way. She loves her BOB stroller.
Gwen doesn't like school. She studies with me a lot, and she doesn't easily grasp the concept of oral periodontal disease so she gets mad when we study it.
She snorts. Like a piggy. It's her angry noise. It's also her "Mom, why are you looking at me?!" noise.
She has big, blue eyes.
She likes listening to BYUtv on Sunday mornings, and loves being sung to.


Nicknames: Gwen, Gwenny, Gwenderwald (because we love Harry Potter), Gwendini (because she is an escape artist), Gwendy, and of course, Mini!

Gwen slept in a laundry hamper for her first month of life, and it was a perfect fit! Now she's just so big and she doesn't fit in it anymore, so she's upgraded to a crib.


Mini's old bed! She is so small!

Our first selfie in the hospital. Gwen showed me early on that she thinks I'm a little crazy.

Beanie Baby!

She loves her dad. She saw J and couldn't stop smiling!

Our first Sunday church outfit!





I LOVE this picture. She likes to hang out in the Bjorn and she makes this and a smiley face the whole time!
Those cheeks!!!


Deep in thought about how to escape my grasp.

Car rides make her serious.


Easter Sunday. She was too big for the dress when we put her in it, but oh well!

MILK COMA.

If you read my blog, you know this is the Curtis. The Curtis loves Gwen and is so so so soft to her!

Gwen's hands were too small for the mittens, so to stop herself from pulling her hair, we used socks.



Dream smiles.

Comments

Unknown said…
Stop. I'm obsessed! "The car seat makes her serious" was my favorite. Hahaha
Katie Seigfried said…
Love that sweetie! I love how she is smiling more, but I just can't seem to catch it on camera! She gets serious when my camera comes out, hahaha!
Carissa said…
AH! I looove these!! The laundry basket is pretty awesome as a bed--I love how babies like to arch their head back when they're sleeping. So many ways to be adorable!
Carissa said…
AH! I looove these!! The laundry basket is pretty awesome as a bed--I love how babies like to arch their head back when they're sleeping. So many ways to be adorable!

Popular Posts