Right this second. . .

I am
Listening to a car that sounds like a dying animal.
Wondering why the dying animal has made the noise for over 25 minutes straight.
Smelling skunk that sprayed behind our house, but is flourishing our home due to our window fan.
Debating whether or not to go have a hissy fit outside about the ridiculous noise.
Scared to go into our bedroom. I'm home alone and Voldemort is scarier than ever.
Scared to go to the bathroom because we watch WWZ and there could be a zombie in there.
Confused at how I can be afraid of such wonderful things.
So glad I get to wake up at 8 tomorrow, rather than 6:30.


Really though. This sound outside is not helping with my fear that Voldemort is about to walk in this house. Oh my word.

To get my mind off of my impending doom, here is a picture of Jake with a twizzler. He ties them in knots, and then uses it as a rope to knock things down at our house. It's always fun.

Oh my gosh! Jake just got home! Now I can stop being a wuss in my own house! Hooray!
Concentrated work.



Comments

Unknown said…
Hahahaha. Haha. I miss you.
Merkley Jiating said…
Did you ever picture that this would be your life? You seem so happy and awesome but it is crazy to me that you are married (for two? three? years). I don't know why I just thought of that while reading this post. Anyway, you are pretty cool.

Popular Posts