Sickos

Jake and I both have the flu.

It's magical, really.

I got in on Monday, and then J smooched my face and got it on Thursday. It's not convenient at all, but hey. At least we'll get it over with.

In other news, we got our elk meat! Jake and Kallam got a tag for an elk, and got one! So we've been feasting on it, and we just got a dehydrator! When we finally kick this flu bug, we are going to be mass producing jerky!

Hooray!

Quilt planning. . . it isn't easy deciding what to do!


Normal people have good hair days. . . It's pathetic but this is my "long" hair day!

We picked up Maria from California and she started her applications to college!

Yum.

We are just rad.

This chunky Bulldog/Pitbull was so happy about Chik-Fil-A opening and was modeling in the drive-thru!



Comments

Kylie said…
I'm sorry you're sick, I like stripes for a quilt ;), and your hair looks fabulous. The End.
Carissa said…
You're cute. Even as a sickie:) Feel better.
Stripes are fast quilts. Chevrons are cute, but lots of work.

Popular Posts