1. My sunbeams are the best and we rocked at the primary program. We basically stole the show. . .
2. We forgot to pick up our bikes from the shop. They were getting a tune up, and now I have to wake up earlier to walk to class since the shop doesn't open till 9. I'm debating how fast I can walk because I would rather speed walk than wake up earlier than I do right now. I am a fast speed walker. . . even better than Olympians. . . and who knew that speed walking was a real event!? Awkward. But I'd win.
|The key is to not bend the knee!|
3. I got a new backpack. With the old one we're making 96 hours preparedness bags, and we've already got a few set. The confession here is that I keep eating the beef jerky in them! Why is jerky such a delicious feast!?
4. I hate bacon. That's right! I hate it. This is fairly recent, and it's because I surprised J with some awesome and expensive bacon, then proceeded to make the entire pack and then my house smelt like it for days and it made me nauseous, so I now despise bacon.
5. My workout class is filled with hippies and I am really working on growing my hair out longer so I can be a hippie too. It's my goal to be a Mormon hippie, but I'm still going to eat steak and snowboard on the mountain.