You know you're a grown up. . .

when:
-you go to bed at 9:30 pm
-you wake up without an alarm at 5:45 am
-facebook feeds are filled with partying friends and you feel exhausted just looking at the pictures
-cross-stitching becomes something you think about all. the. time.
-eating dinner at 6:00 is too late. Early bird dining+ Denhams = joy
-you drive 5 miles under the speed limit
-you're the one calling the police on parties a block over
-your garden is growing
-if you aren't the one to go get toilet paper, no one will have toilet paper at all
-the price of car insurance goes down
-the deli man knows exactly what meat and how thin and has it ready for you ever Tuesday
-you're older than kids getting drafted for the NBA and making more money that we can imagine
-all you want is a new Oreck and a new bookcase

Lately, these are the things that J and I talk about. Also, we talk about otter pop flavors and J likes to try to explain organic chemistry to me. As soon as that begins, I tend to doze off into a daydream about Slumdog Millionaire.

PS. It's 11:17 pm and I think I've fallen asleep multiple times writing this! I'm the life of the party!

Jake and our was-neighbor. We love them.

J and his bestttttt fran, Chris.

Chris is a dentist. J wears purse necklaces. No big deal.





Comments

Faith Peacock said…
I like your grown up section and it totally reminded me of Jared and I. Although, we have a kid and another on the way. What's your excuse? JK.
You rock. PS The captcha thing at the bottom is ridiculously hard to read and I've had to refresh it like a billion times.
I didn't even know I had one of those moderater things so hopefully I fixed it!

Popular Posts