I'm down. . .

. . . to half a tube of paste, my shampoo is almost out and I've got one more bar of soap to open and finish till I share all that stuff for the rest of forever.

I have such an eventful life!

1. Jake and I found a place to rent and it's small and jazzy but it fits all my previous criteria. Hallelujah.

2. I gave a final presentation for a creative thinking/writing class and scored an A+! I didn't even know that those existed in college, but I guess if your whole presentation is about popcorn that the sky is the limit!! ps. It was the most stellar presentation in the whole universe.

3. My face got some crazy 24 hour rash and I looked so funny! No joke, this rash was intense. . . no pimples or pustules, just nice, itchy, red skin ALL over my face. I jazzied with makeup coverage attempts for about 5 minutes but then decided, "Nahhh, I don't care anough anyway!" and I went to school and loved every minute of everyone's questionable glances :)

4. My phone stopped dying...as much! This is great news because this phone is very moody and we get into a lot of heated arguments when she shuts down and doesn't communicate her problems to me.

5. I look like a chain smoker from coloring and washing hairs without gloves! Oooh la la! Attractive!

Thank goodness it is almost summer. I will kiss the summer when it is here tomorrow at 6:45 p.m. and it will be a happy day.

Yay!

ps. I'm excited to have friends again after finals and school end! Yipee to having friends again.

Comments

Popular Posts