I am glad. . .

. . . for many wonderful things right now.
1. I'm glad I don't have a mustache.
2. I'm glad for ladies who thread my eyebrows.
3. I'm thankful for being able to wax girls who DO have said mustaches.
4. I'm thankful that I have a mild case of pterygium.
5. I'm thankful for my dog that sleeps on my bed and has dreams where he's running that leave me on the floor because he is my second best friend and a best friend would only wake up a best friend if they were bad dreaming or in some kind of danger.
6. I'm thankful I'm not tone deaf so I can tell if someone is.
7. I'm glad that I have a lava lamp even though we're fighting.
8. I'm glad ice cream cheers me up in any occasion.
9. I'm glad that I don't have dark hair.
10. I'm glad my mom bought me nailpolish.
11. I'm glad my ears are double pierced.
12. I'm glad that I have solution for my ear's second holes infections.
13. I'm glad that I have a bathtub.
14. I'm glad that I wear boy deoderant.
15. I'm glad I won "Student of the Month" in junior high a million years ago.
16. I'm glad that I got a trophy for ^^ because it's my only one and I'm ding dong proud.
17. I'm glad I make up stories to tell people at institute.
18. I'm glad to be a lefthanded lady.
19. I'm glad I'm not 19.
20. I'm super glad I'm 20.

Amen.
Dear ears, please feel better. I love you and I need you.

Comments

Sister Larson said…
Verity. You are the greatest blessing I have in my life today! Thank you for being glad for the things you are glad for. :) I wish I could be like you. One day, maybe. But not ever, because YOU are the only one cool enough to be this amazing all the time.

Popular Posts