November 2023

 The whirl wind of the holiday season always sweeps me up and so I play catch up every January! Ha! I know my weakness, but luckily catch up means pictures quickly!

For my birthday at the beginning of the month, Jake and I took the family back to Flagstaff. We visited some dear friends we made years ago in college, and took the girls to our favorite shops. We visited NAU, and Jake went on a very cold bike ride. We walked and walked and walked. It was magical. 

Jake got me a color matching gift for my birthday. I went to a woman's home and she color draped me and determined I was a (drumroll!) golden spring! It has changed my shopping world! I'm supposed to stay away from black and white, and go for warmer, brighter colors. It's fun to bring my color fan with me and see which colors are better for me. 

Berit was in a play! We went and supported her in Hello, Dolly! It was fun to see her, and it was fun to see a show. Jake, Emily, and Wade stayed home because Emily had a soccer game she didn't want to miss. We all had fun with our outings. 

Gwen had her first band concert. She played her clarinet so well! My eyes water whenever my girls play music, and this concert was no exception. I love that Gwen loves music! 


Cutie sisters



I love them
GramE makes the best quilts for baptism celebrations!!! 

Waiting for the show to start! Go Berit! 

Berit and Josh

AZ sunsets are our favorite.

This is from my color session. These are my "wow" colors. The yellows blow my mind because I don't like yellow, but I trust the process. 
Emily being cute on morning walks. 

Sweet Gwen was loving the cool, Flagstaff leaves. 

Wade was a frozen popsicle. 

The FUTS is forever one of our favorite Flagstaff things. This urban trail system is SO stellar. 

We visited the hospital where I gave birth to Gwen. 

She was born up there on the second floor. I should've taken a picture from the mountains just opposite. It was such a beautiful view while I labored. 

Emily and Wade were so silly. 

I think this is when I realized they had become real best friends. 
Wade doing man's work. This is our favorite term to describe anything Wade is doing. 

More man's work. He loved this ice scraper. 

Gwen drew this with some inspiration from Amber, our cool babysitter. 

Emily's fairy, also inspired by Amber P.
FIRST CLARINET CONCERT! 

Gwen and her sweet friend, LaRee. 

You go girl! 
Emily watching the game from the goal! 

Wade is a cat. If he fits, he sits. 

This was at Tempe Marketplace or the Anthem Outlet. I'm not sure which. 

Sleepy buddy. I love him. 

Ugh. He's so cute. 

Wade is a climber. Bless us all to survive the next several months. 

Megan and Wade! Isabel took Wade to the park and they ran into Megan! It was sunny! Wade really likes her. lol! 
Matching boys. 
















Comments

Popular Posts