January 2024

 This has been the month of Wade owies. He fell off the play structure at a park and I was certain he broke his neck. He's fine. He got ran into with a speeding wagon and I was certain he would have no front teeth. His tooth chipped, and he has a black eye, but he's fine. He falls off the table and desks. He runs into table corners. He falls when he doesn't pick his feet all the way up. Its been quite a show to see him get hurt every day. I've determined the biggest difference between the girls and him. The girls would climb things, but they would survey their surroundings, and could gingerly skirt dangerous areas safely. Wade just climbs and jumps off. hahahahah! It's so wild. 

Jan, Sara, Indie, and Tommy came from Vegas to visit. We didn't have any big plans, and it was great to just play and visit and eat. They are all champs and did a lot of car time for the visit. We love them so much.

Jake got a new job! He started in November and likes it a lot. He's happy to be in a new part of the sales world (software) and to be out of medical device. 

Emily has really been loving doing local cheer clinics, and she did one for Westwood. She had a good time and loved putting on a show. 

We're back in the groove with school and work. For this semester, I'll be working at MCC on Monday and Tuesday, and working clinically on Thursday and Friday. Jake is working remotely from home, and Isabel is just such a sweet blessing to count on for our busy days. 

Group photo! This was taken with my tripod!!!! FANCY!
My twin boys

Sweet Emily 

Studs

Jan, Jake, Wade



Jan, Jake, Wade, Indie, Gwen, Emily



Jake and Sara
Walks with Isabel. 

Such a sweet guy. And Fred's backside. 

We were doing errands and everyone wore Suns jerseys. I'm loving this stage of Gwen's picture faces. Aka. I hate it. But I'll love it someday haha
I love our neighborhood. The hangouts are the best.

This guy loves to visit our neighbors home. We go over every day to see this light post, to touch their front door, look at their rocks. . . I'm sure they have hours of footage of us on their ring cameras. 

This owie is from falling onto the magna tile tower that Gwen built. I didn't see it so I don't understand, but knowing Wade is enough for me to understand. 

Cutie. 

Mom and Gwen date. We played truth or dare and both had to dance in front of the store filled with strangers. 

Emily's hairstyles are always supreme. 

Irrigation on a cold day? Wade's favorite thing. 

Emily at the cheer clinic. Look at that style choice. Incredible. Chef's kiss. 

Dad and Emily date to Scheels!

Blocking the skinny nightmare at the park. 

I went on a girls trip. Jake said he took this one day when I was gone. Wade would knock on our bedroom door and wait for me. I'll never leave ever ever ever again. Jk.

Working hard. 

Wade is teething some big molars, so he's angrier than normal. 

Wade loves baths with his sisters. We alternate between bathing with Wade and doing 5 minute pick up after dinner. It's been super great!

Londyn's 3rd birthday party was a smashing success, and this is the only picture we took. 

Busybody at church. We sat in the pews instead of our normal back chairs, and this guy couldn't hang. 
This is the latest wound of Wade's. He got run over by a runaway wagon. His frenum attachment (from upper gums in between the two center teeth to the upper lip) is completely torn. His baby tooth has a large chip in it. He has a black eye. He's great. He's tough. Man's work. We gave him lots of love, and lots of Tylenol.








Comments

Popular Posts