Disneyland Girls Trip!

I am so blessed with sweet, dear friendships. 

We've had a bunco group for the last several years. It's been a different group of women through the years, but the friendships are truly magical. 

At cabin bunco, we decided to do a girls trip to Disneyland and it came to fruition this month. 

There were eight women total. We stayed at Ali's childhood home in California, about 40 minutes away from Disneyland. It rained each day for hours. We were prepared with ponchos, rubber shoe covers to keep our feet dry, Genie passes, and phone chargers galore. People rode on rides over and over and over. I ate churros like they were going to stop selling them. No matter who you ended up talking to, you would be enjoying great conversation ranging from how fun a ride was to how to manage a difficult situation at home. 

There is something so special about long drive conversations. I'm really blessed to have such meaningful friendships. That's something I've always wanted. 

Not all of my dearest and best friends made it to this trip, but I really do thank God for these special friendships! 













I was trying to take a selfie of the next picture, and this sweet guy ran up to take it instead! Since it was on selfie mode, before he flipped it he yelled "Selfie!" I just love Disney people. 







Becky and Becky






 

Comments

Popular Posts