Wade is 7 months!!!!!!!

 Wade started his 7 month by being a chunky 19 pound whopper and by the end of it, he lost weight and was down to 16 pounds. In the last two days we’ve introduced formula and this homeboy loves it. I forgot how cute it is to see some chubby hands holding a bottle.

 We went camping and Wade did great! I didn’t realize it would be so chilly at night, so I would pull Wade into mine and Gwen’s sleeping bag and we just all slept like a dream. It made me miss the days of sleeping together on the couch when he was a newborn. I know those days were painful and exhausting, but they are so special and now they are just memories! 

Gwen and Wade are twins and my terrible (and sooooo cute) picture semi shows that! 

We took Wade swimming several times. I used to be judgmental when I’d see boys wearing shirts to/in the pool but I have repented and now am a total supporter of shirts in the pool. It only took one time of having to slather sunblock on Waderick and one reapplication to realize a swim shirt with SPF would save my life.

 Wadles is a silent mover. He’s pretty quiet and sneaks up by rolling to whoever is closest.

 We had a scary choking incident involving pineapple, back blows, a lost de-choker, an almost 911 call, and LOTS of tears but all is well and he’ll never have solids again. Lol. 

Wade sleeps through the night, and is really good at regulating for two naps a day. Sometimes he’ll need a little catnap in the early evening, but not often. 

This guy is legit. We love him. Some new nicknames are Bubba, Bubs, and a variety of weird sounds that we Denham’s use when we speak at home.



Can you even!? I can't. I can't even. 


Daily swing trip with Daddy. 

My favorite boys. Oh my gosh. 

I love how Wade beats me up. 

While camping, we visited Abby at the ranch. Linda and I look extra fabulous, and Abby trying to get Wade to turn brings me immense joy. hahaha

Camping boys. 

Gideon and Wade. 

Hammock boi. 

Twinners. 

More twinners. 


If you get near Wade with this pole, he will whack you with it over and over. What a treat. 

Goose and Waderick. 

Watching momma get ready with a claw clip. 

Milo and Wade, besties forever. 

White boy! This was the time I realized sunblock was the enemy and SPF shirts are hip. 

Oh my soul. 

When we got to our campsite, Wade promptly fell asleep. Great timing since it started to rain while Jake and the girls explored. 

First time in the cart!!!!!!!! 








Comments

Popular Posts