Blessing Wade

 Once again, we had a family get together. Once again, it rained cats and dogs. I'm not ungrateful, I just have to laugh at the timing. Truly, the past 6 family events planned for my home have been met with an unnatural amount of rain for Arizona. Maybe we can single handedly fix the drought! 

We were so lucky to have our family and friends join us bright and early on January 1, 2023. We got ready in a hurry and arrived to our church to see family already saving us seats. 

Jake said a few sweet words to Wade, and we all thought about how cute he was. 

After the blessing, we all headed back to our home for brunch. It was wonderful and the least stressful post-baby blessing party we've ever thrown. Jake and I continually discuss whether this period with Wade is so great because he's such a calm baby or if it's because we're older and more calm to things we have no control over. I'm sure it's a mix of both. 

I love my family! 
The boys. Minus Fred. 

Ellsworth Family! 

Denham Family!

Bishop Family!

Grandad helped by putting Wade to sleep. We were all impressed and thankful. 

When is a better time to torment a grandpa? When he can't get up and get you back. 

Nikes and Wade. Jake's true obsession. 

The whole crew! Claridges, Jones, Denhams, Bishop, Ellsworths. 

We love Grammy Jan!

I love this. I love it so much. 

What. A. Hunk. 

He's delicious! 

My mom made this quilt and the star quilt from Wade's monthly updates. She's so talented and we are so blessed. 

Dawn and Marty (Jan's sisters) made Wade this beautiful quilt!!  I cannot handle the fabulous quilters in our family. 

The quilting has words! I've never seen something like this before and I am so in awe. You are loved, Wadey boy.









Comments

Popular Posts