These are my confessions.

1. I eat food on J's side of the bed. . . that was his side is all crummy and not mine. No hard feelings though, he falls asleep so fast anyway!

2. I watched two hours of Netflix, and wrote three letters in my bathroom today because that's the best heater in our house. 

3. We went to Sam's Club yesterday and got two massive bags of Baked Lays. The confession part is that we ate a whole bag in the car and during a play we saw. 

4. I did a top knot today, and I rested my head on J's shoulder for half a second and then had a unicorn for the rest of church. No one told me.

5. I love, love, love peeling off my nailpolish. 


Comments

LaLa said…
Stopping over from your guest post over at Alyx's LOVE your blog and am now a new follower! :)

Lauren @ Aunt LaLa
auntlala25@blogspot.com
Whitney Cypert said…
New follower! : ) You are already making me giggle, can't wait to follow along with your other posts! Ps. GENIUS idea with eating on his side of the bed, I'll have to remember that!
Unknown said…
I've been peeling off my nail polish for the last two days! I found your blog through Alyx! And am glad I did!
Mary said…
I totally eat on Eli's side of the bed. When you have babies you can let them pee on his side too. Fun!
Deidre said…
I like peeling off my nail polish too! The only time I haven't done it is this last time I got a manicure (it was for my wedding, and I still have little glimpses of nail polish left on my fingers!)
Kylie said…
Um, we bought a ginormous bag of tortilla chips for dinner on Thursday, proceeded to be out of town until Sunday night, and now all that's left are the crumbled ones. Had they been potato chips, I'd've practically licked the bag clean by now.
Sara Louise said…
My bathroom is the warmest room in the house too, I'm always looking for reasons to hang out in there :)

Popular Posts