Bugs in my mouth.

When I ride my bike, I breathe through my mouth rather than my nose. . . I just need more air than nose breathing allows. This hasn't been a problem in our time living here until just recently.

I don't know what it is, but I come home everyday after being assaulted in the mouth by bugs!

Big bugs, little bugs, bumble bugs. . . they all fly right into my mouth! I thought I could fix this by riding with my mouth closed, but if I nose breathe, they'll still hit my lip and go up my nose.

I can't figure out why they want to be in my mouth or even how they manage to find ME out of a sea of bike riders. . .

Either way, bug guts are closer to my heart than ever before.

Comments

Mary said…
Haha! Gross! Get one of those snow masks. That will solve your problem.
Kylie said…
Ha! How was the Thai?

Popular Posts