Semi-painful growths.

You know how you can feel a nice, big, undergrounder pimple beginning to sprout? Well, 

I am growing a boil right now. It's more painful and weirder than a pimple, but also pretty awesome.

If a new boil pops up over night then I'll have a carbuncle of boils! That makes it worth it.

I don't know why this has happened. . . Even more, I don't know why this happened to my face.

Luckily my hair can cover it.

And luckily it doesn't just look like a big fat whitehead. That would be awesome, but nasty.

In a week it should get full of fluidy stuff. . . right now it's just working on getting large.

When I saw the Doc about my boil, he told me to not pop it. . . and if it starts draining he wants me to call him. I think he thinks my boil is cool so I like him.

The moral of this story: Boils hurt more than underground pimples. 


Comments

The Merrills said…
hahaah! tonight was fun! you and that boil! I almost peed myself! I just love you!!
Unknown said…
O.M.G. I like cried reading this. T thinks I'm a retard, because I laughed really hard. I don't particularly care, because he makes fun of me all the time anyway. Gosh, I miss you! I hope you and your boil are doing well!
Samantha said…
Haha!!! I think you need to invest in elf's zit zapper!!!
Merkley Jiating said…
Umm, what did I just read. You are so crazy!

Popular Posts