Enthalpy

Chemistry is a pain in the toosh. I work work work so hard, and then I do mediocre on my weekly quizzes. So then I'll workwork workwork workwork and it's test day and I do just fine. J and I were talking about family home evening yesterday, and we decided we missed the days when we had teachers who didn't care about attendance, and the days when we could miss class and still get A's on all the exams. School is tough, and it should be, but I will be so happy when I go to work someday rather than school. . . and then when I got off of work on that same day I'll wish I was back in school. It's such a cycle!

Speaking of cycles, other than our neighbor Chris, and some other random people in our ward here in Flaggy, I've decided to dislike anyone with a Specialized brand bike. They think they rule the world and try to pass me on my old boat bike! They speed up and try to look all jazzy on those expensive things, just to get stopped at a red light to be caught up by ME. And then I loudly proclaim how dumb they are. And Jake gets embarrassed and I just laugh. But really. I slap them in my mind all. the. time.

Comments

Popular Posts