Day 11 - Speaking in church

Seriously. Worst. Idea. Ever.

I love to talk. I love to talk fast. But in front of people I don't know? Who are all more experienced than me in the Gospel? Psh. No thanks.

I've prepared a 15 minute talk. . . I'll rephrase that. When I practice to Jake, it's 15. However, from previous experience, I happen to know that I will finish it in 5-6 minutes. Great.

Good thing Jake is great at speaking. Another great thing is that on my Harry Potter channel of Pandora, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back is playing.

Dear Congregation,
Please please please please set all your children to scream mode when I'm up there. And better yet, don't take them out of the hall. And even better, try to hush the childs in unison with all the other mothers. Thank you.
Love,
Speed talker.

PS. I already have my excuse for the shortness ready. Want to hear? Okay! "I had a primary lesson to prepare! Gosh! Give a new primary teacher a break!" :)

Comments

Perla Maria said…
I love your reason!
That's going to make everyone love you more.

Popular Posts