It's beginning to look a lot like. . .

Moving day!

Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas, but some people LOVE Christmas and that is just not how we are. I love lights and candy canes and the smell of cinnamon pine cones, carols and stocking goodies and a tree, but that's as far as we go. We like Easter much more than Christmas and Christ wasn't even born in December so we don't feel bad about it.





Back to moving! Our home has been scrunched into one supermassive black hole. Arranging clothes, selling furniture on Craigslist and cleaning has become our new fun date. Our only decoration consists of a sparkly snowflake. It keeps us merry and bright in the daunting task of binging our collected newlywed junk.

Onward to the next random thing... I don't know what happened this past week, but at the grocery store I seriously had the. worst. luck. ever!

The bread had weavels. Gross. I didn't know that could happen.
The Rice Chex taste like someone packed them with the dish soap.
The eggs weren't cracked (duh, I check them first) but they were rotten!
The juice was sour. We just mixed it with ice cream so it would taste better! Stupidity!

It was so fantastic though. Jake and I are writing a nice and lengthy note to Fry's. Since our note is so kind and loving. . . . and that is not sarcasm either. Being nice makes winners. . . . we are totally thinking we'll get a gift card. Or at least a sorry note. We'll take what we can get!

Comments

Esther Grubbs said…
Shame on you for not LOVING Christmas like you should. I am upset at Frys. I like them. I do hope they give you something free.
Diana Smith said…
that so sucks about your shopping experience! I would be shocked if that happened to me!!
Christmas is coming and so is the pine furniture are displayed in many house.

Popular Posts