First Impressions...

...are massive. Today I had an idiotic fiend of a teacher yell at two adult students when they asked a question about the syllabus. Mind you, the only reason I'm in the class is because I wanted to hate my life on Wednesdays from 7:10-9:50pm as much as possible and I feel like this awful woman will assist me in doing so. I don't understand how an old lady could be so vile! Wretched filth. The best part is after she yelled, they were very polite and left her classroom and as they were leaving she started telling us how much she hates teaching, students, and everything in between...all so these two people could hear! If you abhor something so much, why in the world, at an age like that, are you still doing it!? Utter confusion. She is being added onto my list of "Teachers to NOT Take and to Switch your Youngsters Out Of to Prevent Self Esteem Issues" For said list, there will be a post for every teacher I mention, and yes. There will be many. For elementary, I will name the school and the first letter of the last name. They should be retired by now, but we'll use a safety precaution. High school and college, there'll be absolutely no mercy. "You never get a second chance to make a first impression."

Comments

Popular Posts